From Just Aircraft NZ Limited
Just Aircraft NZ Limited are able to offer in-house flight support and training. Grant Coldicott is a current Test Pilot and SAC and RAANZ ATO and Senior Flight Instructor as well as being a current Inspection Authority (all under CAA Rules, Part 149).
Grant is pleased to be associated with the Geraldine Flying Group, based in South Canterbury.
This means we are able to offer ...
- Aircraft assembly, out of the container, rigging, systems verification and engine break-in
- Full assistance to complete the initial Flight Permit issue with NZ CAA inspectors
- Test flying of each aircraft, as required under NZ CAA rules, with appropriate logbook entries
- Flight instruction from ab-inito to aircraft ratings, in your aircraft, at your base or ours
- Significant mountain flying training including strip and rough terrain operations
- Re-issue of Permits to Fly
- Aircraft delivery throughout New Zealand
John and Grant have been involved in the building of several aircraft and have operated a variety of aircraft types over the years.